Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: G3 jaggies

Re: G3 jaggies

Allegro

This is a known issue although very rare.
http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/canong3/page18.asp
....on the bottom of the page

Jaggies Petey Digital Photography 15 02-22-2004 10:07 PM
B/W line jaggies Alfred Lorona HTML 7 02-15-2004 02:47 PM
Look ma, no jaggies... George Preddy Digital Photography 66 01-12-2004 05:06 PM
Few noteworthy jaggies here, either K2 Digital Photography 40 12-11-2003 03:51 PM
Re: G3 jaggies Paul H. Digital Photography 0 07-28-2003 04:27 PM

Advertisments