Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Great CF prices at Dell

Great CF prices at Dell

Don Coon

"Wolfgang Benninghoven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> How did you manage that, I just did a search "Compact Flash", "buy it
> now" and the cheapest that came up was $37 plus ship, and most run
> between $42 and $53.
>
> Wolf-==-
>

> > I recently purchased 256 mb CF off eBay at $29 plus $3.50 shipping "buy

it
> > now" which is about as cheap as I have found anywhere.

How about this one? $26.26 + $4.75 = $31.01 or $32 shipped for a Kingston
or......
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=43466

Jeff Dunn

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Cy8212) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I am the op and yes, SanDisk works fine for me. My time is not so valuable that
> a few extra seconds of read/write time is gonna ruin my day. Also that 77
> dollars for 512 megs is bottom line....no shipping, no tax, and no silly
> rebates to mail and wait.

Well I did misunderstand that you got 2 CF cards for $77, however with SanDisk
I cant take more than one picutre every 8-10 seconds (at least with my oly 5050)
which I have cards that will at least write 2x faster than the SanDisk.

Abrasha

Don Coon wrote:

> "Wolfgang Benninghoven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> > How did you manage that, I just did a search "Compact Flash", "buy it
> > now" and the cheapest that came up was $37 plus ship, and most run
> > between $42 and $53.
> >
> > Wolf-==-
> >

> > > I recently purchased 256 mb CF off eBay at $29 plus $3.50 shipping "buy

> it
> > > now" which is about as cheap as I have found anywhere.

> How about this one? $26.26 + $4.75 = $31.01 or $32 shipped for a Kingston
> or......
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...category=43466

That was an auction that ended two weeks ago.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Camcorder Rental - Find Great Prices and Top Brand Names syipv5cnduziklmcnh3e@gmail.com Digital Photography 0 06-08-2008 07:17 AM
Dell.com vs dell.co.nz prices Rob NZ Computing 19 07-22-2005 07:23 AM
Dell Prices Sue Computer Support 1 07-03-2005 02:56 AM
CDRs and DVDs at great prices s freedman Digital Photography 1 08-21-2003 05:12 PM

Advertisments