Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Anyone using a SanDisk Ultra 1GB in a Coolpix 990?

Anyone using a SanDisk Ultra 1GB in a Coolpix 990?

Alan F Cross

SanDisk state the following:

"Nikon claims support up to 160 MB, SanDisk has successfully tested up
to 512 MB"

I thought the formatting limitations kicked in at 2GB. Perhaps this is
something else, or perhaps the web site is behind the times.

Is anyone successfully using a SanDisk Ultra 1GB in the Coolpix 990?
--
Alan F Cross

[BnH]

Well .. I was not able to load a 196mb card to my CP 990 a long time ago
And I believe the 196mb card brand was Sandisk.

=bob=

news:yt6zMRQumSJ$(E-Mail Removed)...