Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > UPDATE (was: How long is too long)

UPDATE (was: How long is too long)

Mark C

If you recall....I had found three rolls of slide film that I had shot over
15 years ago, but never got developed. Well I took them into a very good
lab last week with the instructions to develop one......to see if might be
worth developing the other two.

Well on Friday I went to the lab only to find out that there was nothing
salvageable on the rolls....all three rolls were developed only to find that
there was only the faintest of images (if any at all).

Well I gave it a shot. The lab did not charge me....which was very nice of
them.

Ciao,
Mark