Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Backup battery for Canon NB-2L?

Re: Backup battery for Canon NB-2L?

Digibattery.co.uk

You could get a separate Li-ion charger for the second battery so that it
can be kept topped up out of the camera, such as Hahnel's MCL Canon type.

Customer Services

www.digibattery.co.uk

news:(E-Mail Removed)...