Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony DSC-P71 Record Delete

Sony DSC-P71 Record Delete

gwright

Recently, when I tape a photo with my Sony DSC-P71, I am prompted with
Record Delete before the photo is recorded to the memory stick.
Originally the photo would record to the memory stick immediately
without a prompt. I can't find a setting to change this. Anyone have
any ideas?