Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: WARNING

Re: WARNING

Bernard Hill

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Abrasha
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Bill Crocker wrote:
>>
>> Recourse with PayPal! This is a joke, right? PayPal is probably one of the
>> biggest scams on eBay! I don't accept PayPal, because of their outrageous
>> fees!
>>

>Outrageous fees? You don't know what you are talking about.
>
>2.9% is not outrageous fees. The bank takes 4.75% on my "regular" credit card
>transactions, 3.89% on "touch tone" authorization. Only if you have a "swipe"
>terminal can you get l ower rates with the banks.

Yes, and even then I pay 2.75% PLUS the 20 a month rental fee...

Nope, I agree, Paypal's fees are not outrageous by any stretch.

Bernard Hill
Selkirk, Scotland

Nick

"Abrasha" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bill Crocker wrote:
> >
> > Recourse with PayPal! This is a joke, right? PayPal is probably

one of the
> > biggest scams on eBay! I don't accept PayPal, because of their

outrageous
> > fees!
> >

> Outrageous fees? You don't know what you are talking about.
>
> 2.9% is not outrageous fees. The bank takes 4.75% on my "regular"

credit card
> transactions, 3.89% on "touch tone" authorization. Only if you have a

"swipe"
> terminal can you get l ower rates with the banks.
>
> Abrasha
> http://www.abrasha.com

I also about the fee not being outrageous(shhhhhhh). Maybe Bill didn't
see the _._ after the 2? Absolutely no where else do I know of, where
you can use a merchant card and get charged just 2.9% . Anyone know of
one cheaper?