Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > FA - Tamrac Model 614 Camera Bag

FA - Tamrac Model 614 Camera Bag

Webkatz

Tamrac 614 - Mother of all camera bags
Used, gray, Tamrac Model 614 camera and photographic equipment bag. Very
good shape with no holes, tears, or rips in any of its material. All the
metal snaps, zippers, straps, buckles, and Velcro are in good shape.

Thanks,

Dave

--
Reply only on Usenet, please.

Webkatz

John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<m3KVa.6567$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <(E-Mail Removed) > on 26 Jul 2003 20:53:19
> -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Webkatz) wrote:
>
> >[SNIP]

> Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here.

Too late.

FA - Tamrac 614 - Mother of all camera bags
Used, gray, Tamrac Model 614 camera and photographic equipment bag. Very
good shape with no holes, tears, or rips in any of its material. All the
metal snaps, zippers, straps, buckles, and Velcro are in good shape.

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed) > on 30 Jul 2003 06:55:49
-0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Webkatz) wrote:

>[SNIP]

Please do not post eBay or other auction ads here. This is not a forsale
newsgroup, much less a newsgroup for auction ads. (See the eBay UseNet policy
at <http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html>.) Ads of any kind
generally belong only in newsgroups that specifically allow them; e.g.,
misc.forsale.computers.* -- for more information, see
<http://www.faqs.org/faqs/misc-forsale-faq/buying-selling/>. See also
"Advertising on Usenet: How To Do It, How Not To Do It" at
<http://www.furrs.org/FAQs/advo.htm>.) Thank you for your consideration.

For example,
Instead of You might use
---------------------------- -----------------------------
comp.dcom.modems misc.forsale.computers.modems
comp.publish.cdrom.hardware misc.forsale.computers.storage
comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.storage misc.forsale.computers.storage
rec.photo.digital rec.photo.marketplace.digital
rec.video.desktop rec.video.marketplace
ba.internet ba.market.computers
misc.forsale.computers.net-hardware

--
Best regards,
John Navas

Webkatz

Another successful sale thanks to eBay's ability to tell the
difference between our AHTGNBABAVOC charter and the hokey,
un-ratified, compilation document that keeps getting foisted around
here.

The official charter for this and other rec.photo.* groups can be
found at
ftp://ftp.isc.org/pub/usenet/control/rec.

EBay's Usenet policy can be found at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/new/usenet-policy.html

Dave

--
John Navass - reply only on Usenet, jerk.

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed) > on 5 Aug 2003 07:38:14