Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: sony memory stick problems?

Re: sony memory stick problems?

Ron

The Memory Stick is going bad. Try to get it replaced under warranty. I
had the same thing with a Lexar stick and the replacement was perfect.

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...