Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Lexal 512 x40 ?

Lexal 512 x40 ?

Jim

Hi
I am getting canon powershot g5 I would like to use lexar 512 x40 any one
had any experiance of this card.

Also where can I buy it cheap in the UK.

Thanks

Jim

Zol.

I use a Canon 256 x12 CF Card in my A70 -Lexar is an excellent make no
problems at all with the cards- easiest place to buy cheaply is eBay
especially for bargains ... Zol.

news:bfupfq$hej$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
> I am getting canon powershot g5 I would like to use lexar 512 x40 any one
> had any experiance of this card.
>
> Also where can I buy it cheap in the UK.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jim

Jim

Thanks M8, I want the 512 as I take pictures at max pixels, so with the G5
its about just below 5 in raw.
Thanks again.
Jim
"Zol." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4iCUa.60913$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I use a Canon 256 x12 CF Card in my A70 -Lexar is an excellent make no
> problems at all with the cards- easiest place to buy cheaply is eBay
> especially for bargains ... Zol.
>
> "Jim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bfupfq$hej$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> > I am getting canon powershot g5 I would like to use lexar 512 x40 any

one
> > had any experiance of this card.
> >
> > Also where can I buy it cheap in the UK.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jim

jeff liss

"Zol." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<4iCUa.60913$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> I use a Canon 256 x12 CF Card in my A70 -Lexar is an excellent make no
> problems at all with the cards- easiest place to buy cheaply is eBay
> especially for bargains ... Zol.
>
> "Jim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bfupfq$hej$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi
> > I am getting canon powershot g5 I would like to use lexar 512 x40 any one
> > had any experiance of this card.
> >
> > Also where can I buy it cheap in the UK.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Jim

Jim,
Try this website. I have found them to be very cheap and reliable.
Jeff

Jim

Hi Jeff,
The problem its not in the UK, and I do not want to get stung by the Customs
and have to pay tax and VAT @17.5%.
It appears the customs have been checking gear from the states as it much
cheaper and the first lot got threw but now they are wise. Tar but it got to
be in the UK.
Tar.
Jim
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...