Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Dust Devil video filmed with a digital camera!

Dust Devil video filmed with a digital camera!

Jeff Alu

Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in action
as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:

http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

And click on "Dust Devils"

Hope you enjoy it.

Best,

Jeff Alu

Hans-Georg Michna

"Jeff Alu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
>
>And click on "Dust Devils"

Jeff,

great! I particularly liked the matching piano music.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.

Steve Cockrell

"Jeff Alu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

This is great! And a very nice site too.

--
Steve Cockrell.

To reply by e-mail, please de-munge address:

Replace big "Z"s with small "e"s &
".invalid" with ".uk".

chibitul

In article <GqpUa.26785$Ne.399@fed1read03>,
"Jeff Alu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in action
> as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
> camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
>
> http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
>
> And click on "Dust Devils"
>
> Hope you enjoy it.

Yes, I did engoy it. Great work! The piano track is great too!

Charlie D

chibitul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> In article <GqpUa.26785$Ne.399@fed1read03>,
> "Jeff Alu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in action
> > as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
> > camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
> >
> > http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
> >
> > And click on "Dust Devils"
> >
> > Hope you enjoy it.
> >

> Yes, I did enjoy it. Great work! The piano track is great too!

All I can say is me too, on both counts.

--
Charlie Dilks
Newark, DE USA

Val Sharp

Jeff Alu, on 26/07/03 07:44, wrote:

> Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in action
> as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
> camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
>
> http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
>
> And click on "Dust Devils"
>
> Hope you enjoy it.

You're very talented

--
Regards,
Val

Evil Homer

First let me say that it is a pretty cool video, and secondly, that I should
read before I leap. Why you might ask?? I thought he said "DIRT" devils. I
had visions of a truck chasing vacuum cleaners around!!!

Oh well, the new medication will be in next week.

"walt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:3f23084e$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Fantastic video! 'Chris www.okephoto.com
> "Jeff Alu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in

> action
> > as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
> > camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
> >
> > http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
> >
> > And click on "Dust Devils"
> >
> > Hope you enjoy it.
> >
> > Best,
> >
> > Jeff Alu

> -----== Over 80,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

David Lawson

Cool!!!
"Jeff Alu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in

action
> as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta D'Image F300
> camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
>
> http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
>
> And click on "Dust Devils"
>
> Hope you enjoy it.
>
> Best,
>
> Jeff Alu

Kerik

> http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
>
> And click on "Dust Devils"
>
> Hope you enjoy it.
>
> Best,
>
> Jeff Alu

Very well done! Loved it...

Kerik Kouklis
www.kerik.com

Browntimdc

"Jeff Alu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> Hey All, I recently created a short video showing some Dust Devils in
> action as I chase them in my Jeep. I filmed it using a Minolta
> D'Image F300 camera. Please feel free to come by and check it out:
>
> http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm
>
> And click on "Dust Devils"
>
> Hope you enjoy it.
>
> Best,
>
> Jeff Alu

Just when I'm ready to give up on the vast wasteland that is USE[less]NET
something comes along that makes it all worthwhile. Thanks for reminding
us what digital multimedia, talent and expression can acheive.

Tim