Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > wntd: soft cases for lcd flat screen monitors ?

wntd: soft cases for lcd flat screen monitors ?

IRISH1EAR

i put up a post a while back asking for links for soft cases to transoprt my 17
in lcd flat screen monitors around in as the big ole boxes are a real pain in
the arse.

a few responed with links and i thought i book marked them but i guess i didn't
, so if anyone can offer me them links again that would be great.

irish1ear