Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Underwater case/bag for Sony DSC P92

Underwater case/bag for Sony DSC P92

Roy

Hi all,
Has anyone used the Sony DSC P92 underwater yet? I'm trying to find a
case or bag made especially for this camera. Sony do produce a case but it
will only fit the P9. I would like to hear of your personal experience
with the above, so that I can decide what to do. Look forward to hearing
from you.

Regards,
Roy

Paul Cordes

"Roy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bfr8gm$8r3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Has anyone used the Sony DSC P92 underwater yet? I'm trying to find

> case or bag made especially for this camera. Sony do produce a case but

it
> will only fit the P9. I would like to hear of your personal experience
> with the above, so that I can decide what to do. Look forward to hearing
> from you.
>
> Regards,
> Roy

I don't believe that Sony makes one for the P92.
You could buy an Ewa Marine bag for the camera though.

Just grasping at another opportunity to be wrong........PC

polvoronn

Are you just looking for protection from water, or do you have underwater
photography as a goal?

"Roy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bfr8gm$8r3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
> Has anyone used the Sony DSC P92 underwater yet? I'm trying to find

> case or bag made especially for this camera. Sony do produce a case but

it
> will only fit the P9. I would like to hear of your personal experience
> with the above, so that I can decide what to do. Look forward to hearing
> from you.
>
> Regards,
> Roy

Roy

Thanks for your help guys. Lack of replies tells me that there is most
probably no case available yet. Ewa Marine looks like the only answer. I
did try asking Sony but they did not bother to reply. Thanks again.

Roy.