Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Any good digital storage solution the professional photographer

Any good digital storage solution the professional photographer

John

Hello,

I am looking for an online digital storage service for the
professional. Some service who not only will offer prints, but will
deal with all the IT back end stuff that professional digital
photographers have to deal with now a days.

Thanks

Michael Stevens

I think www.printroom.com might be what you are looking for. I haven't
used them but when my business is such that I need a service such as
this I will use them.

Mike