Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > some photos to check

some photos to check

Da Mike

Hi

Could you please check my photos and give some comment on it ? I can use all
your tips, because I'm a newbie and this is my very first film that I made!

www.damike.be.tf the popup will appear, all the links of the photos are at
your right side under Downloads. You'll see..
I'm sorry that you always have to return to the site for viewing another
picture, but I don't have had any time to make buttons on each html-page..

Kind regards,

Mike

Da Mike

> I can't understand the need to have your name all over the image. I
> understand people wanting to retain the rights to their own images, but
> you have your little sig and the big name right across the picture...
> why?
> --
> Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)

People can download my pictures and cut the text 'Copyright by DaMike' at
the top easily. If I put my name accross the images, it will be much more
difficult to remove this. In the future, members will be able to view the
pictures without the name accross or do you have another idea that people
won't use my image?

Mike

Da Mike

<only for the people of nl.foto>

Sorry voor de mensen van nl.foto dat het in het Engels geschreven is.
Hopelijk verstaan jullie het allemaal.
Het komt er op neer dat jullie even mijn site gaan checken voor mijn foto's
te bekijken en te beoordelen. Ik ben een beginner, dit was mijn eerste
rolletje, ik kan dus alle tips gebruiken!
www.damike.be.tf

dank u vriendelijk

groetjeus!

Derek Fountain

> Could you please check my photos and give some comment on it ? I can use
> all your tips, because I'm a newbie and this is my very first film that I
> made!

The site design is right up there with the most user unfriendly junk found
anywhere on the 'net. And that banner across the images ruins them
completely.

If you created this site for your own satisfaction, fine. If you mean it to
be a serious attempt at displaying your abilities and getting feedback so
you can improve, start again. And keep it simple!

Todd Walker

In article <Lj8Ua.31891$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be>,

> > I can't understand the need to have your name all over the image. I
> > understand people wanting to retain the rights to their own images, but
> > you have your little sig and the big name right across the picture...
> > why?
> > --
> > Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)

> People can download my pictures and cut the text 'Copyright by DaMike' at
> the top easily. If I put my name accross the images, it will be much more
> difficult to remove this. In the future, members will be able to view the
> pictures without the name accross or do you have another idea that people
> won't use my image?
>
> Mike

Well first of all, it's a bit pretentious of you to think that others
would want to steal your images. Second, at the small sizes you have on
your page, what in the world could anyone do with them? And third, your
site is so annoying, no one will stay there long enough to steal your
pictures anyway.

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Tuguns

Or better yet... http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#hsc

Jasper Zondervan

> > www.damike.be.tf the popup will appear, all the links of the photos are
at
> > your right side under Downloads. You'll see..

> I can't understand the need to have your name all over the image. I
> understand people wanting to retain the rights to their own images, but
> you have your little sig and the big name right across the picture...
> why?
> --

Indeed! Drop the big name across the pic... and put some bigger photo's
online, these are too small to give an opinion, especcially with your name
all over it.

Jasper

Bryce

lose the music.