Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > recovering pics from flash

recovering pics from flash

Jane

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a freeware program that would help me
recover my pics from my compact flash. I deleted them & they didn't
save properly to my disk, so now I want them back.

I have tried some of the demos but do not wish to pay to 'save' them &
was hoping someone here knew of a freeware/shareware program.

Thanks huge in advance
Jane

Tumbleweed

"Jane" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone had a freeware program that would help me
> recover my pics from my compact flash. I deleted them & they didn't
> save properly to my disk, so now I want them back.
>
> I have tried some of the demos but do not wish to pay to 'save' them &
> was hoping someone here knew of a freeware/shareware program.
>
> Thanks huge in advance
> Jane

YGM

--