Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for a printer that will best compliment my Nikon Coolpix 4300.

Looking for a printer that will best compliment my Nikon Coolpix 4300.

Mark

Hello,

I've just purchased a Nikon Coolpix 4300 digital camera and
I'll soon be buying a more robust printer. Because my needs
have now expanded beyond basic documents, I'm seeking a
printer that is optimized for digital photos.

Speed isn't a necessity, but photo quality is paramount. My
budget is around $200-300 (US), but I'm willing to go a bit
beyond that in exceptional cases. I've checked CNET and I've
been looking around on the net, but any suggestions, reviews
and/or advice would be genuinely appreciated.

Thanks.

P.S. Though I am not loyal to any specific brand name (in
regards to printers), Lexmark is out of the question. Too
many bad experiences...

Paul Heslop

You want the 'Jeeves 3000' printer. Not only will it compliment your
camera but it will even send it fan mail and if left switched on will go
into 'stalking mode'

:O)

--
Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
Not what it seems...

grenner

I love my Epson 960. I use it to print images from my Diamge 7Hi.

Greg
news:A0DTa.20189$(E-Mail Removed)...