Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus D-620L Camera on Mac OSX

Olympus D-620L Camera on Mac OSX

Bruce

I recently received a hand-me-down digital camera, an Olympus D-620L.

I purchased a Prolific USB Serial Driver PL2303 and it worked once or
twice on my Mac OS 9.1 system.

I since upgraded to an eMac and can't get it to run in any
applications in either 9.2.2, Classic or OSX.

Any ideas?

Dreamer

"Bruce" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I recently received a hand-me-down digital camera, an Olympus D-620L.
>
> I purchased a Prolific USB Serial Driver PL2303 and it worked once or
> twice on my Mac OS 9.1 system.
>
> I since upgraded to an eMac and can't get it to run in any
> applications in either 9.2.2, Classic or OSX.

Buy a card reader that works with Mac OSX. It'll be faster anyway. You can
get 'em for $15 if you watch for a sale at the computer store or buy them on
eBay.