Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Using same memory card in two different cameras

Using same memory card in two different cameras

zxcvar

Greetings! Can one use same SMARTMEDIA memory cards in two different
cameras? I have one C-4040. I have ordered an reconditioned D-510
zoom. One is 4 MP camera and another is two MP camera. I have three
128 MB cards. I want to keep one in 4 MP camera and another in 2 MP
camera. The third one without any picture will be in reserve and can
be used by any of these two cameras. Will there be any problem? With
thanks.

Rina

Yes, the only thing that you may notice is that the numbering of your
pictures may be off. (if you have your camera reset set to off) For example
If you took a picture on the Fourth of July and it's number is P7043000 then
you put that card into the new camera the numbering sequence will continue
with P7043001 and so on ...

Rina
--
Please respond to the newsgroup, mail from this account is deleted unread

news:(E-Mail Removed) m...