Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Online Gallery

New Online Gallery

Randall Ainsworth

As those of you who read my posts know, I recently moved into the
digital world with a 10D. Love it. It's a great piece of hardware and
so far it's done everything I wanted to do with a digital camera.

I've finally created a Web gallery so you can check out what I've
done with it so far. Haven't used it a lot for serious work, but check
out where I've been so far.

http://users.techline.com/randya

Paul Heslop

Randall Ainsworth wrote:

> As those of you who read my posts know, I recently moved into the
> digital world with a 10D. Love it. It's a great piece of hardware and
> so far it's done everything I wanted to do with a digital camera.
>
> I've finally created a Web gallery so you can check out what I've
> done with it so far. Haven't used it a lot for serious work, but check
> out where I've been so far.
>
> http://users.techline.com/randya

If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
but then what is new? :O) The page works very well in netscape, can't be
said for all websites.
--
Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
Not what it seems...

Randall Ainsworth

> If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
> but then what is new? :O) The page works very well in netscape, can't be
> said for all websites.

Haven't had a chance to do any portraits yet. Soon...

The pages were done with a program for OS X called Gallerie - and it's
free. Top page done with Dreamweaver. But I'm not a Web page designer
by far.

Paul Heslop

Randall Ainsworth wrote:

> > If you're into nature pictures these are quite interesting. Nothing new,
> > but then what is new? :O) The page works very well in netscape, can't be
> > said for all websites.

> Haven't had a chance to do any portraits yet. Soon...
>
> The pages were done with a program for OS X called Gallerie - and it's
> free. Top page done with Dreamweaver. But I'm not a Web page designer
> by far.

Neither am I, but I really need to get away from Geocities!
--
Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
Not what it seems...
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Randall Ainsworth

> Neither am I, but I really need to get away from Geocities!

Is there anything at Geocities besides people's personal porno pages?
I use Safari so it suppresses popups.