Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon Replacement Ink Cartridges

Canon Replacement Ink Cartridges

Robert Stewart

I know that this topic has probably been beat to death, but I have to ask.
I am currently using a Canon S630 printer, and while I know that it is not a
high end photo printer, I have been pleased with my results so far. My
question is, has anyone had any experience with the aftermarket replacement
cartridges or refill kits? If so, were you satisfied with the results and
which manufacturer did you use? I would prefer to refill my existing
cartridges, but I am unsure as to which manufacturer to use and where to
purchase them from. Any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Bob Galvin

I have purchased cartridges from the following:

http://www.ink4art.com/?AID=8791362&PID=227502

I was very pleased with the service from the company and the results in my
S600 printer. Buying one of their "bulk" options reduces the individual
cartridge price to about $3.50. For me, this is cheap enough to make me not
even bother to attempt re-filling my old cartridges. I am not affiliated
with this company.

news:kvyTa.283118$(E-Mail Removed) .com...