Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Wedding Photographer Software

Wedding Photographer Software

Martin Francis

"Alan Browne" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I recomend "Bridezilla Slayer III: M.I.L. Killer"

Oh come on! That should-be-refundware piece o' crap? Talk about a
deathwish... a friend of a friend's brother-in-law said his version was
bugged... kept saying "one more shot of the happy couple!" to everyone he
shot.

The full title is "Bridezilla Slayer III: M.I.L. Killer FREE PROGRAM on this
months coverdisc! Full package worth $25!!"

Now BS:Resurrection, now THAT'S a WP app with class! 'Course, the OS X
version is incompatible with Judaism, but anyone who's anyone is converting
to Voodoo nowadays...

--
Martin
http://www.btinternet.com/~mcsalty

Patrick L.

Too funny !

Patrick

Alan Browne <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Martin Francis wrote:
> > "Patrick L." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:TyvTa.116120$(E-Mail Removed) rthlink.net...
> >
> >>I've been scouring the net for software (that I can use on my own

server)
> >>for wedding photography, and haven't found much. Anyone got leads on a
> >>decent software package?

> > MS Wedding Photographer 3.0 works a treat on older systems, taking all

the
> > traditional shots and some fashionably artsy ones too, while managing to
> > remain sober and asking for money at appropriate times.
> >

> Yeah, right, okay, but if you check the style box for photojournalism
> mode, it really craps out, even under Windohs 95 and 98. Face it, this
> program is not the real deal, just Bill G. making a profit grab <again>.
>
> I recomend "Bridezilla Slayer III: M.I.L. Killer", this brawny package
> doesn't smoke, doesn't drink. Just blasts throught the wedding. Check
> the "Wedding-Photog-Nazi" action box, and it makes everyone play their
> part, sit, smile and dance and nobody, but nobody tells it how to shoot.
> If anyone brings an SLR or better camera to the wedding, B-S-III
> cracks it into tiny-tiny pieces... Under XP has been known to punch out
> the priest/minister/rabbi/immam.
>
> Cheers,
> Alan

T P

"Martin Francis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>MS Wedding Photographer 3.0 works a treat on older systems, taking all the
>traditional shots and some fashionably artsy ones too, while managing to
>remain sober and asking for money at appropriate times.
>
>If you have a more recent machine, the XP version works faster, though it
>misses shots, sleeps with bridesmaids and occasionally refuses to shoot
>until you fill in the e-registration form. There are whole usenet groups
>dedicated to this package, with threads like "HELP! WPXP won't recognise my
>older "obsolete" relatives!"
>
>There's a very reliable Linux version, but it has a habit to use 10x8 and
>coat it's own glass plates.

ROTFL!!!!

T P

"Patrick L." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Too funny !

Yes, I have the coffee stains to prove it!

Savidge4

>Yes, I have the coffee stains to prove it!

As long as its coffee brother, as long as its coffee!

Marvin Margoshes

"Patrick L." <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:TyvTa.116120$(E-Mail Removed) rthlink.net...
> I've been scouring the net for software (that I can use on my own server)
> for wedding photography, and haven't found much. Anyone got leads on a
> decent software package?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patrick L.

The photographer at a family event I recently attended posted his pictures
on a Web site at http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...l?default?ts=0

The software is from http://www.expressdigital.com/. and I thougt it did a
good job, at least from the customer's viewpoint.