Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Close up of a Spider(you know what to expect) [81KB]

Re: Close up of a Spider(you know what to expect) [81KB]

Hans-Georg Michna

Peter,

great photo. You should cut a useless black strip off the right
side of the picture for better symmetry of the picture.

However, pictures should not be posted here at all. Please look
for a binaries group next time.

Hans-Georg

--
No mail, please.

Jim Townsend

Hans-Georg Michna wrote:

> However, pictures should not be posted here at all. Please look
> for a binaries group next time.

The image was stripped by my news server..

A lot of newsgroup servers are doing this now to prevent binary attachments in
non binary groups. Messages with attachments don't get very far nowadays.

Best bet for showing photos is to upload the image(s) to a web site and provide
a link.

Bob O`Bob

Jim Townsend wrote:
> Hans-Georg Michna wrote:
> > However, pictures should not be posted here at all. Please look
> > for a binaries group next time.
> >

> The image was stripped by my news server..

The entire post was dropped by mine.

> A lot of newsgroup servers are doing this now to prevent binary attachments in
> non binary groups. Messages with attachments don't get very far nowadays.
>
> Best bet for showing photos is to upload the image(s) to a web site and provide
> a link.

Concur.

Bob