Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Please Comment on Your Experiences with Butterfly Photo

Please Comment on Your Experiences with Butterfly Photo

frank1492

Would like your comments on this vendor.
Thanks.
Frank

Ruud

this one (http://members.lycos.nl/ultracold123/div/vlinder2.jpg) is made
with my dimage 7i

Just be patient....and click on the right time....

File Name PICT0023.JPG
File Size 1 MB
Updated 22-7-2003 15:34
File Type JPEG-afbeelding
Image Width 2560 Pixels
Image Height 1920 Pixels
Color Depth 8
Camera File Format DCF 1.0
Manufacturer Minolta Co., Ltd.
Model DiMAGE 7i
X Resolution 72
Y Resolution 72
ResolutionUnit inch
Software Ver.1.11e
Shutter Speed 1/250
Aperture F9.5
Exposure / Subject Program Aperture Priority
Camera Sensitivity ISO 100
Exif Version Ver.0220
Date/Time 22-7-2003 15:34
Brightness Value 9
Exposure Compensation 0
Max. Aperture of Lens F3.5
Metering mode Multi-segment
Light Source Auto/Custom
Flash Yes (Fill-flash)
Lens Focal Length 50.3 mm
(35mm equivalent) 199 mm
Flash Pix Version Ver.0100
Custom Rendering Yes
Exposure Mode Auto
White Balance Auto
Digital Zoom Magnification OFF
Digital Subject Program Normal
Contrast Normal
Saturation Normal
Sharpness Normal
Subject-distance Range Macro

"frank1492" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would like your comments on this vendor.
> Thanks.
> Frank

Ron

I ordered a Sony DSC-F717 from Butterfly and they had one in stock and
shipped it out promptly. Of course they wanted to sell you additional
accessories, but the pressure was mild. Other vendors showed stock online,
but actually did not have them available for weeks (that is their ploy).
Came in excellent sealed condition with USA warranty. Highly recommended.

"frank1492" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would like your comments on this vendor.
> Thanks.
> Frank

Viller Ramone

"frank1492" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Would like your comments on this vendor.
> Thanks.
> Frank

Bought my Mavica CD500 from them. They called me back within about 3
hours after I placed my order on the web site and tried to pressure me
into buying a warranty, polarizing filter, case, and everything else
they could think of. The guy I dealt with was a high pressure type
(and a bit of a tool), but the camera was very well packaged and
shipped promptly. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Cheers,
Viller