Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > flash page flip photo album

flash page flip photo album

Joe McCann

Just completed a photo album in flash with a page flip effect.

http://www.bagshots.com/acatalog/flash-source.html

Let me know what you think

Cheers

Joe
------------------------
Flash Designer
Bagshots Ltd
t: + 44 1233 665202
f: + 44 1233 665223
www.bagshots.com

Joe McCann

When you get into the site, click on view demo at the bottom of the page and
that will open the album
"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Joe McCann wrote:
> >
> > Just completed a photo album in flash with a page flip effect.
> >
> > http://www.bagshots.com/acatalog/flash-source.html
> >
> > Let me know what you think
> >
> > Cheers
> >
> > Joe
> > ------------------------
> > Flash Designer
> > Bagshots Ltd
> > t: + 44 1233 665202
> > f: + 44 1233 665223
> > www.bagshots.com

> erm, all i can see is a lot of sales pitch
> --
> Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
> Not what it seems...
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Paul Heslop

Joe McCann wrote:

> When you get into the site, click on view demo at the bottom of the page and
> that will open the album

Sorry Joe, still no cue demo either, just little boxes selling
bagshots... this on both IE and Netscape. Sure you're not just after
hits? :O)

--
Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
Not what it seems...
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Joe McCann

Strange, I'll look into that.

anywway the direct link is;

http://www.bagshots.com/acatalog/flash/PFOO1.html

hope that works
"Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Joe McCann wrote:
> >
> > When you get into the site, click on view demo at the bottom of the page

and
> > that will open the album

> Sorry Joe, still no cue demo either, just little boxes selling
> bagshots... this on both IE and Netscape. Sure you're not just after
> hits? :O)
>
> --
> Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
> Not what it seems...
> http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Frank ess

"Joe McCann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bflg40$cje$(E-Mail Removed)...
| When you get into the site, click on view demo at the bottom of the
page and
| that will open the album
| "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| news:(E-Mail Removed)...
| > Joe McCann wrote:
| > >
| > > Just completed a photo album in flash with a page flip effect.
| > >
| > > http://www.bagshots.com/acatalog/flash-source.html
| > >
| > > Let me know what you think
| > >
| > > Cheers
| > >
| > > Joe
| > > ------------------------
| > > Flash Designer
| > > Bagshots Ltd
| > > t: + 44 1233 665202
| > > f: + 44 1233 665223
| > > www.bagshots.com
| >
| > erm, all i can see is a lot of sales pitch
| > --
| > Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
| > --------------------------------------------------------------
| > Not what it seems...
| > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

It worked fine for me in Opera 6 and IE6.

Looks good and elegant, but I'm not _even_ tempted at that price.

Frank ess

Joe McCann

how much would you say is fair?
"Frank ess" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OTzTa.1077$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Joe McCann" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bflg40$cje$(E-Mail Removed)...
> | When you get into the site, click on view demo at the bottom of the
> page and
> | that will open the album
> | "Paul Heslop" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> | news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> | > erm, all i can see is a lot of sales pitch
> | > --
> | > Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
> | > --------------------------------------------------------------
> | > Not what it seems...
> | > http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
> |

> It worked fine for me in Opera 6 and IE6.
>
> Looks good and elegant, but I'm not _even_ tempted at that price.
>

> Frank ess

Paul Heslop

Joe McCann wrote:

> Strange, I'll look into that.
>
> anywway the direct link is;
>
> http://www.bagshots.com/acatalog/flash/PFOO1.html
>
> hope that works

Much better mate. Very clean pictures. I'm kind of into old buildings
but the album is interesting.

--
Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
Not what it seems...
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

zmcmay@gmail.com

http://www.bagshots.com/acatalog/flash-source.html
I'd like to see what does you flash page flip photo album look like, but getting with a 404 page.
I've ever seen some page flipping photo album on this site: http://gmag.gulahmed.com/cat/021201/preloader.swf
Maybe you can create one via this tool: http://bit.ly/yEF9b1

otter

On Aug 17, 1:05*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> http://www.bagshots.com/acatalog/flash-source.html
> I'd like to see what does you flash page flip photo album look like, but getting with a 404 page.
> I've ever seen some page flipping photo album on this site:http://gmag.gulahmed.com/cat/021201/preloader.swf
> Maybe you can create one via this tool:http://bit.ly/yEF9b1

You are responding to a 9 year old post. May explain the 404 page.

ankeyflip@gmail.com

Maybe you can use kvisoft flip book maker pro. People can use it to convert photos to flash flip book with page turning effects. http://www.kvisoft.com/flipbook-maker-pro/