Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > S2Pro and Matrix Metering with Flash

S2Pro and Matrix Metering with Flash

Cliff Spicer

Hello,

I find that my S2Pro does not give me good results when TTL matrix metering
is used with my SB80. The content of the scene makes little difference. I
get great results when I use Automatic on the flash but I have been using
this method since my 283 days, I would think the matrix TTL should be
better, so what gives? How can I test the TTL to see if it is up to snuff?

Cliff