Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Sony Cybershot 3.3 mpeg movie EX

Sony Cybershot 3.3 mpeg movie EX

Shar

Hello, I was wondering if anyone here had any thoughts on this camera -Sony
Cybershot 3.3 pixel with MPEG Movie EX?
Yes, I'm a newbie who lurks to learn, "thanks" but haven't seen this model
mentioned, do I dare ask why? LOL

Shar.
Shoot for the moon even if you miss you will land among the stars.

You haven't actually given a model number there, so it's hard to comment or
give advice on which camera you've seen. It could be a DSC-P8 ? but that has
MPEG Movie VX not EX

Have a look at www.dpreview.com it has a great forum there and good reviews.

--
Tony