Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > What Digital Camera

What Digital Camera

Darren

Hi
Im looking for a digital camera for around 100.
Ive looked on amazon and saw a Premier with 3x optical zoom and 2mega pixels
for 99.99
Also Pc world have a olympus D-350 for 99.99
Im sure there are lots of others, i just dont know what to buy.
Any help would be grateful as im selling my camcorder and looking for a
digital camera.

Cheers

Darren

John Navas

In <r0WSa.18431$(E-Mail Removed)> on Mon, 21 Jul 2003
19:10:29 +0100, "Darren" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Im looking for a digital camera for around 100.
>Ive looked on amazon and saw a Premier with 3x optical zoom and 2mega pixels
>for 99.99
>Also Pc world have a olympus D-350 for 99.99
>Im sure there are lots of others, i just dont know what to buy.
>Any help would be grateful as im selling my camcorder and looking for a
>digital camera.

Olympus D-520 refurbished. About $130 on eBay.

--
Best regards,
John Navas