Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > film scanner

film scanner

Melvyn Kopstein

I am trying to decide between Nikon's Coolscan IV and 4000ED models. Any
opinions on whether the 4000ED is worth the extra cost?

HRosita

Hi Melvin,

Have a look at the Minolta Elite II.
I just sold a Nikon IV, just never did get comfortable with it.
I just bought the Minolta Elite 5400 and it is stunning.
excellent color rendition, no need to tweak. the slide holder is solid, holds 4
slides.
the ICE feature works flawlessly.
I am very happy with it.

Rosita