Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: 6 Mpix Does it For Maniac

Re: 6 Mpix Does it For Maniac

Allan Mayer

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Mxsmanic
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>What's your testosterone level?

Obiviously much higher than yours.
Got the kid's, the ex, and the girlfriends to prove it.

>> My real expertise is in firearms ...

>That may partially answer my question.

What is it about people like you, that think that firearms imbue
their owners with some kind of power, or thinking ???

Trust me, put a gun in your hand, and you are still a pussy......

Allan
http://members.aol.com/Thetabat/hello.html

Mxsmanic

Allan Mayer writes:

> Obiviously much higher than yours.

I'm sorry to hear that. It can cloud judgement rather seriously if you
aren't careful. I remember that from my teens, and it was always a
battle to keep a clear head.

> Got the kid's, the ex, and the girlfriends
> to prove it.

See above.

> What is it about people like you, that think that
> firearms imbue their owners with some kind of power,
> or thinking ???

I think exactly the opposite. I know, however, that a fascination with
firearms is correlated with the aggressive behavior characteristically
induced by testosterone.

> Trust me, put a gun in your hand, and you are
> still a pussy......

But I don't care, and that is what's important.

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Mon, 21 Jul 2003 16:06:07
+0200, Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>But I don't care, and that is what's important.

To you. Being the center of the universe must be a heavy burden.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

<(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>I think exactly the opposite. I know, however, that a fascination with
>firearms is correlated with the aggressive behavior characteristically
>induced by testosterone.

You do of course have the evidence, and proof to back this
claim up right ??

I mean you do like girls and sex right ? and want to have children right ??
If your a real man, women should be at the top of your priorities list !!!

Allan Mayer writes:

> You do of course have the evidence, and proof to back this
> claim up right ??

Yes.

> I mean you do like girls and sex right ?

Not particularly.

> ... and want to have children right ??

No.

> If your a real man, women should be at the top of your
> priorities list !!!

Why?

Lionel

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:19:31 +0200, in
<(E-Mail Removed)>, Mxsmanic
<(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>Allan Mayer writes:
>
>> You do of course have the evidence, and proof to back this
>> claim up right ??

>Yes.
>
>> I mean you do like girls and sex right ?

>Not particularly.

Heh, I never would've guessed...

Mxsmanic

Allan Mayer writes:

> Well what do ya know..... We have our own
> little fagboy here.

I don't like boys, either.

> How nice for the little bone smuggler......

What is a bone smuggler?

> But you said you had proof, yet chose not to
> provide it. Why ???

Because (1) it's more effort than I care to expend; (2) you'd dismiss
anything I came up with, anyway; and (3) you provide a more persuasive
example yourself than any citation I might give. Thus far you've been
highly predictable, as above.

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:52:00
+0200, Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Allan Mayer writes:

>> provide it. Why ???

>Because ... you'd dismiss
>anything I came up with, anyway; ...

Pot ... kettle ...

--
Best regards,
John Navas

Mxsmanic

John Navas writes:

> Pot ... kettle ...

I see significant differences.

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:13:25
+0200, Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John Navas writes:
>
>> Pot ... kettle ...

>I see significant differences.

I would expect nothing less ... or more, for that matter.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

OT: Monday Maniac FrisbeeŽ MCSE 49 12-01-2005 08:11 PM
Is 4 Mpix camera just as good as 5 Mpix when available light is the limiting factor? Woody Digital Photography 9 09-26-2004 05:44 PM
6 Mpix Does it For Maniac Rafe B. Digital Photography 48 07-23-2003 12:42 AM
Re: Could this be our maniac?? (Long) Mxsmanic Digital Photography 30 07-22-2003 07:33 AM
Year 2000: 2 Mpix Does it for Anthony Rafe B. Digital Photography 8 07-19-2003 05:05 AM

Advertisments