Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: cmos & ccd

Re: cmos & ccd

Don Stauffer

Aren't the CMOS chips also CCDs? I thought they were both 'bucket
brigade' devices, but the normal ones in NMOS but some using CMOS CCD.

--
Don Stauffer in Minnesota

CMOS vs CCD - why Kodak has used a CMOS sensor in a small-sensor camera David J Taylor Digital Photography 4 08-15-2007 07:37 PM
CMOS vrs CCD Charlie Computer Support 3 05-08-2005 02:30 PM
Which is better - CCD or CMOS ? PeterH Digital Photography 6 01-06-2004 09:41 PM
Which Digital Cameras Use CMOS Sensors Instead of CCD's? N.E.1. Digital Photography 20 09-23-2003 12:20 PM
Re: cmos & ccd Pena Digital Photography 0 07-20-2003 05:31 PM

Advertisments