Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: canon backups with zoombrowser

Re: canon backups with zoombrowser

Peter Jones

???? ZbThumbnail is just the thumbnail version of the images in the
directory. Each image file contains the camera sesttings.

Peter

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 14:03:45 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (keitje)
wrote:

>Hai,
>
>To make backups of images in Zoombrowser,
>I think you must make a backup with the images plus the file
>ZbThumbnail.info to get also the info of the camerasettings of
>every image.
>
>Is there a program what shows what's in the thumbnail.info-files?
>I tried notepad, but that doesn't work.
>

>greetings
>keitje

Digital Photography Reference
http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/PJDigPhot.htm
Touchup, an image viewing applet (also shows EXIF)
http://members.shaw.ca/jonespm2/software.htm
Health, happiness and healing
http://www.SuperNaturalWoman.com