Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Camedia Suite/Olympus

Re: Camedia Suite/Olympus

Jimmy

"Alistair Macdonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bf8t64$6m9$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please bear with a beginner. I have recently installed WinXP from 98, and am
> having dificulty with Camedia Suite to accept my camera - Olympus C-920
> Zoom. With 98 I had no problem. I was prompted to click My Camera, and with
> the camera plugged in I was connected. Now with XP there is no My Camera.
> I have tried to re-install but when I come to the options of cameras, my
> model isn't listed and/or I get a message - the software you are installing
> has not passed Windows Logo testing to verify its compatibility with Windows
> XP. Is there no Camedia Suite compatibility with XP?
> Should I remove the original Camedia Suite program and try re-installing.
> Buy new Camedia Suite software, or is there another trick?
> Alistair

http://www.olympus.co.jp/CS/digital/...ech/WinXP.html You might take a look at the XP
patch that is available. I'm not sure how you accessed your camera before, but when I connect my
camera to my XP machine the card shows up as removable drive.

Camedia PWB Computer Support 4 02-11-2004 12:58 AM
Camedia 4 PWB Computer Support 1 02-07-2004 03:43 PM
WinXP Pro & Olympus Camedia USB Dual-Slot Reader/Writer Sens Fan Happy In Florida Computer Support 0 10-19-2003 12:45 AM
Olympus Camedia USB Dual-Slot Reader/Writer & Win XP Pro Sens Fan Happy In Florida Computer Support 0 10-15-2003 02:54 PM
Camedia Suite/Olympus Alistair Macdonald Computer Support 2 07-18-2003 09:57 PM

Advertisments