Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Keyboard Interface With Handshake

Keyboard Interface With Handshake

Keyvan Jamaleddin

Hi,

I am writing a VHDL program to read my full name from the keyboard and
display each character of my name on the 7 segment LEDs with the last
character shown on the right 7 segment LED and the 2nd last character
on the left 7 segment LED.
There is a method which is called Keyboard Interface With Handshake,
but i don't know exactly how to work with it.
I appreciate if someone help me to start or give me some idea.

thanks
Keyvan Jamaleddin