--
George <> GREAT BLUE HERON @ ShutterCity
http://shuttercity.com/ShowPhoto.cfm?PhotoID=62985
http://www.grcgrc.net/ [PHOTOS, MOVIES]

JPS@no.komm

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"GRC" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Great Blue Heron

Before I had a camera, these birds would stalk me. I was fishing at a
local park a few years ago, and caught a largemouth bass about 12" long.
A Great Blue flew right up to me and tried to grab the fish right out of
my hands as I unhooked the fish. Now that I take wildlife photos,
something like this will probably never happen again.
--

John P Sheehy <(E-Mail Removed)>