Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > NEW TOSHIBA TOUCHSCREEN P10 DIGITAL CAMERA FOR SALE

NEW TOSHIBA TOUCHSCREEN P10 DIGITAL CAMERA FOR SALE

hi

brand new toshiba touchscreen digital camera for sale.

i have two.

brand new in box with accessories and comes with one year warranty.

any offers or anyone interested? - http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

please email me.

thanks

alex

Roland Karlsson

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> brand new toshiba touchscreen digital camera for sale.

1. This is not rec.photo.marketplace.digital

2. What the %#%# is a touch screen digital camera?

Roland

Paul Fedorenko

>2. What the %#%# is a touch screen digital camera?

Without having any more info available, I'd have to guess that he's
talking about either Toshiba's PDR-T10 or the PDR-T20. They're both
2MP cameras, with a touch-screen for menu access. That's about all I
know about them, since I didn't really bother getting any more info
off the site.