Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > Remove Duplicate Registers / Logic

Remove Duplicate Registers / Logic

ALuPin@web.de

Hi,

in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove
Duplicate Logic".

Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ?
I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where
to make that setting.

Thank you.

Rgds
André

Alex

> Hi,
>
> in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove
> Duplicate Logic".
>
> Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ?
> I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where
> to make that setting.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Rgds
> André

Hi:

Please follow the setup.
Assignments => Settings => Analysis & Synthesis Settings => More
Settings => Remove Duplicate Register

Regards
Alex

Alex

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in Quartus there is an option "Remove Duplicate Registers / Remove
> Duplicate Logic".
>
> Is there something similar in Lattice ispLEVER 5.0 SP1 ?
> I want the fitter to keep duplicate registers but I do know where
> to make that setting.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Rgds
> André

Hi:

Please follow the setup.
Assignments => Settings => Analysis & Synthesis Settings => More
Settings => Remove Duplicate Register

Regards
Alex

ALuPin@web.de

Thank you for your answer, but settings in Quartus are very clear.

I want to know if there are such settngs in Lattice ispLEVER .

Rgds
André

Python Logic Map/Logic Flow Chart. (Example Provided) spike Python 8 02-09-2010 12:31 PM
Asynchronous Logic Gates and Analog Logic Gates Jyoti Ballabh Software 3 11-26-2009 06:48 PM
write only bits in registers MM VHDL 3 07-28-2004 02:30 PM
Search methods, "fuzzy" logic, duplicate checking, oh my! William Morris ASP General 1 02-26-2004 12:07 AM
About Latches and Registers was (When do I always put a "else NULL"statement in my VHDL code?) Ingmar Seifert VHDL 0 09-14-2003 07:57 PM

Advertisments