Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 6 Mpix Does it For Maniac

6 Mpix Does it For Maniac

Mxsmanic

John Navas writes:

> And there's the attack.

No, it was just a question. I was trying to isolate the source of the
aggressive behavior. There's a strong link between testosterone and
such behavior.

Mxsmanic

Lionel writes:

> [0] If he spent as much time taking photos as he does
> posting his bullshit claims, he might actually learn
> enough to have something useful to say about photography.

I have an entire site filled with photos I've taken, and many thousands
more in archives. How about you?

Mxsmanic

John Navas writes:

> Then work on your digital camera technique.

Why? As I've said, I get better image quality from film.

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:34:03
+0200, Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John Navas writes:
>
>> Not much, actually -- most can be traced to angry old men.

>Same thing.

Now you claim that "angry young males" are the "same thing" as "angry old
men." Why am I not surprised.

Trolling along trolling along trolling along
Hm old man trolling that old man trolling
He don't say nothing but he must know something
For old man trolling he just keeps trolling along
He don't plant taters he don't pick cotton
And them that plants em they're soon forgotten
While old man trolling he jest keeps trolling along

--
Best regards,
John Navas

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:35:00
+0200, Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John Navas writes:
>
>> And there's the attack.

>No, it was just a question. ...

No, it wasn't.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 09:44:52
+0200, Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John Navas writes:
>
>> Then work on your digital camera technique.

>Why? As I've said, I get better image quality from film.

Because then you might get better image quality from digital.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

Mxsmanic

John Navas writes:

> Now you claim that "angry young males" are the "same
> thing" as "angry old men."

"Angry young male" is a generic term, derived from the fact that the
type of person being described is typically young, male, and chronically
angry with everything and everyone.

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:53:39
+0200, Mxsmanic <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>John Navas writes:
>
>> Now you claim that "angry young males" are the "same
>> thing" as "angry old men."

>"Angry young male" is a generic term, derived from the fact that the
>type of person being described is typically young, male, and chronically
>angry with everything and everyone.

Is that the best you do can?

--
Best regards,
John Navas

Mxsmanic

John Navas writes:

> Is that the best you do can?

What you do mean?

OT: Monday Maniac FrisbeeŽ MCSE 49 12-01-2005 08:11 PM
Is 4 Mpix camera just as good as 5 Mpix when available light is the limiting factor? Woody Digital Photography 9 09-26-2004 05:44 PM
Re: 6 Mpix Does it For Maniac Allan Mayer Digital Photography 9 07-24-2003 05:52 AM
Re: Could this be our maniac?? (Long) Mxsmanic Digital Photography 30 07-22-2003 07:33 AM
Year 2000: 2 Mpix Does it for Anthony Rafe B. Digital Photography 8 07-19-2003 05:05 AM

Advertisments