Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: looking for montage software...

Re: looking for montage software...

Frank ess

http://www.photowow.com/new1/templat...rom=12&to=122#

| I'm looking for the picture in picture effect. Seems I used to have
| something that did that but can't remember what it was.
|
| Thanks in advance,
|
| Troy

A free one that works is Tyler. I found it at
http://www.wombat-online.com/freelist.htm

There are other, better ones, but none cheaper.

Frank ess

Zol.

I was interested in this software - it is on the list - try a search within
the Webpage for "tyler" - if using Internet Explorer press `Crtl` & `F` to
bring up the search within page window ... Zol.

> don't suppose you could send it to me? Can't seem to find it at the link
> below.
>
> Troy
> info(REMOVE)@archiveangel.com
>
> "Frank ess" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:TxZQa.13$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Troy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > | Does anyone know of a good plug-in or application that will do
> > montages such
> > | as the one pictured here:

http://www.photowow.com/new1/templat...rom=12&to=122#

> > | I'm looking for the picture in picture effect. Seems I used to have
> > | something that did that but can't remember what it was.
> > |
> > | Thanks in advance,
> > |
> > | Troy
> > |

> > A free one that works is Tyler. I found it at
> > http://www.wombat-online.com/freelist.htm
> >
> > There are other, better ones, but none cheaper.
> >
> > Frank ess

Frank ess

"Troy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
| don't suppose you could send it to me? Can't seem to find it at the
link
| below.
|
| Troy
| info(REMOVE)@archiveangel.com

Strange. It was the first one under "Graphic Tools" at that URL, when I
looked.

I can send it if you still need.

Frank ess

Paul Worden

Photoshop does all this and more and better.

pw