Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Nice Nikon Coolpix items for auction and more!

Nice Nikon Coolpix items for auction and more!

Tony Spadaro

> Yup, just three more clicks and you'll have filtered out the REALL ass hole!

Ok - stop it. I admit I'm a total dick and my head is so far up my
ass and for so long that my brains are ****. I admit I whack off and
have nothing interesting or constructive to contribute. I know I am
only a troll with a bad attitude but you all know it and love me anyway
so I'm just going to continue on. Tesselator or whatever you are
calling yourself you can just bite me. I don't give a **** about you
nor about all you other loosers on this list. You ALL suck and can
eat my ****!

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

L. Urker

On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:37:13 +0900, "Tony Spadaro"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yup, just three more clicks and you'll have filtered out the REALL ass hole!

Thanks for the hint, asshole. Yer KILLFILED!!

WebKatz

"John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:KX_Ra.3073$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <(E-Mail Removed) > on 18 Jul 2003

11:48:57
> -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Webkatz) wrote:
>
> >>From: John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)>

> >>I already have.

> ><yawn> Sure thing, John, whatever you say.</yawn>

> Took the words out of my mouth.

Ewwwww. In that case, you can have them back. I don't want anything that's
been in THERE.

Bob the Printer

Tony, you have demonstrated your 'dick-headedness' many times and now YOU
are in MY KILLFILE!

Tesselator

> >He IS right ya know John.

> Nope.

Man, how old are you? Like 12?

> >Besides, what *could* have slipped by as a quiet and polite notice
> >of an ebay item that MANY here /are/ interested in has in your

> I suspect that only a tiny minority would have any interest, if that. Those
> that do have an interest are probably on eBay itself, or over in the
> marketplace newsgroups.

You're suspicisions are wrong. But I agree that the marketplace groups
would be better for this.

> >and Tony Spazoid's hands become yet another bicker-thread.

> It's unfortunate, but experience shows that letting bullies have their way is
> worse.

Well, that's like completely lame! Like your bickering is doing ANYTHING
other than adding to it. All you newsgroup cops ever achieve is a worse
S/N ratio. It's always been true and will always /BE/ true. But the lameness
of your point of view really becomes evident when one stops to consider
how you could possibly conclude that someone posting an honest deal on
a group that CLEARLY ALLOWS FOR SUCH is by any deffinition, a "bully".

Tony Spadaro

So sorry to lose you -- I've seen so many intelligent posts from you.
THere was the one on.... oh wat that was somebody else. But that great post
on Colou... No that was someone else too. Well what do you know - you are
completely useless. No loss at all. FLUSSSSH!

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
New email - Contact on the Menyou page.
"L. Urker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:37:13 +0900, "Tony Spadaro"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Yup, just three more clicks and you'll have filtered out the REALL ass

hole!

> Thanks for the hint, asshole. Yer KILLFILED!!

Tony Spadaro

Sorry I spoil your auctions BOB -- but lets face it. You have never
contributed a damn thing to this or any other group - why would I give a
damn about losing your pathetic participation? FLUSSSH!

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
New email - Contact on the Menyou page.
"Bob the Printer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Tony, you have demonstrated your 'dick-headedness' many times and now YOU
> are in MY KILLFILE!

Skip Middleton

Not only that, but Tony S knows the difference between "looser" and "loser."

--
Skip Middleton
www.shadowcatcherimagery.com
"stan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In all fairness to Tony this isn't him. Check the headers first. They are

from
> Japan. I am not defending Tony for anything, but he isn't the one being a

dick,
> someone from Japan is. Tony has mentioned in previous posts that someone

is
> forging his name and address. But even this message isn't something tony

would