Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: FA: Cheap SD card on eBay

Re: FA: Cheap SD card on eBay

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed) > on 22 Jul 2003 09:15:09
-0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Webkatz) wrote:

>John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<omWQa.1991$(E-Mail Removed)>...
>
>> >Really? When did your little home-grown creation get voted on?

>> Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred.

>[SNIP]
>It's just an *interpretation* that was created after the actual vote
>on the individual charters. So sorry.

No, it was the specific *intent* of the reorganizations, and no amount of arm
waving by you (or Steve) can change that.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

WebKatz

"John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cLfTa.4343$(E-Mail Removed)...
> [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]
>
> In <(E-Mail Removed) > on 22 Jul 2003

09:15:09
> -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Webkatz) wrote:
>
> >John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<omWQa.1991$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> >> Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred.

> >[SNIP]
> >It's just an *interpretation* that was created after the actual vote
> >on the individual charters. So sorry.

> No, it was the specific *intent* of the reorganizations, and no amount of

arm
> waving by you (or Steve) can change that.

No, actually that is just fine with me. I can live with the

http://bobatkins.photo.net/info/charter.htm being an un-ratified compilation

document meant to capture the intent of the actual votes on individual

charters. Thanks for finally admitting to it.

Just don't try and foist it off as either actually being the charter to any

group or superseding the charter of any other group. Otherwise you're just

lying to folks, like you did to me here:

John Navas <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

news:<oB5Ra.2204$(E-Mail Removed)>...

> [POSTED TO rec.photo.digital - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

> In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Tue, 15 Jul 2003 20:14:50 -0500,

> "WebKatz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >"John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message

> >newsmWQa.1991$(E-Mail Removed)...

> >> Back when the marketplace reorganizations occurred.

> >No it didn't.

> Yes it did. See below.

Bad John, bad, bad, bad...

John Navas

In <(E-Mail Removed)> on Tue, 22 Jul 2003 18:27:05 -0500,
"WebKatz" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"John Navas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:cLfTa.4343$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> No, it was the specific *intent* of the reorganizations, and no amount of arm
>> waving by you (or Steve) can change that.

>[SNIP arm waving]

I didn't think so.

--
Best regards,
John Navas

Steve Young

> "Helge Nareid" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

While the fella wearing the dunce cap feebly attempts to prop up your side of
the discussion, I was hoping you would see fit to comment on this post (below)
Helge. Especially on the 'PS', or an earlier post that contained your same
message. I trust my words were correct in stating that, if there was an
established voting procedure, you would have pointed to it then.