Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Network print server for USB HP Photosmart?

Network print server for USB HP Photosmart?

Jonathan

Hi,
I recently purchased an HP Photosmart 7550 photo printer. I would like to
network it, but HP's USB network print server (model J6035) is on the pricey
side.

Has anyone used a 3rd-party USB print server with this printer successfully?
These devices can be found for US$60 or so currently, but I've read that
there are some gotchas with USB network print servers and was wondering what
peoples' experiences were.

thanks!
Jonathan