Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Background modification

Background modification

Jerry Litt

I have a friend who asked me for info on software that will remove/modify
the background in a photo. He has Adobe V7 but has no expertise in
running it (nor do I).

Any info on what needs to be done to accomplish his task greatly
appreciated.

Jerry Litt

HRosita

Hi,

First you can use the help command in Photoshop.
2. You can buy a book like the Photoshop Bible, Classroom in a Book, etc.

3. You can do a search on www.google.com
for Photoshop Tutorials removing background. Here is one:
http://www.photoshopcafe.com/tutoria...out/cutout.htm
Rosita

John O.

In article <0XaQa.51325$Ph3.2567@sccrnsc04>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) says...
> I have a friend who asked me for info on software that will remove/modify
> the background in a photo. He has Adobe V7 but has no expertise in
> running it (nor do I).
>
> Any info on what needs to be done to accomplish his task greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Jerry Litt

He can do it with photoshop 7. Read in the help section about how to use
selection and masking tools. I've never personally heard of any
"automatic" software that does this.
--
John O.
There is no slack in light attack.