Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > E20 accessories

E20 accessories

Ross Allan

I am looking for a good online supplier of accessories for the Oly E20.
Also does anyone know of a good flashgun to use with this camera, I don't
like the fact that the AF assist light wont work on the FL40.
I am in the UK
TIA

--

rda

Todd Walker

In article <kp8Qa.10107$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> I am looking for a good online supplier of accessories for the Oly E20.
> Also does anyone know of a good flashgun to use with this camera, I don't
> like the fact that the AF assist light wont work on the FL40.
> I am in the UK
> TIA

Yeah, the AF assist light issue is annoying to me as well. I don't know
why, but it is quite common for digital cameras to be unable to utilize
the AF light on dedicated flashes. I have a Sunpak 383 that I use
primarily with my G2, but it works great on the E20 as well. Of course
it isn't TTL, but it isn't $300 like the FL40 either.

--
________________________________
Todd Walker

Patrick L.

Ross Allan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kp8Qa.10107$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I am looking for a good online supplier of accessories for the Oly E20.
> Also does anyone know of a good flashgun to use with this camera, I don't
> like the fact that the AF assist light wont work on the FL40.
> I am in the UK
> TIA
>
> --
>
> rda

There is only one third party flash, that I know of, which will work TTL
with the E-20, and that is the Promaster 5750DX. Don't know if the AF
situation is any better, but the flash is about $100 cheaper at street
prices, from what I've seen.

Patrick L.