Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New Epson 2200

New Epson 2200

Andrew McDonald

Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
there is.

Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

Jeffrey Cohen

Cosco. Epson semi-gloss paper in packages of 100 for $24.00. Ink
cartridges for about $35% less than retail (packaged in pairs).

JC

Andrew McDonald wrote:
> Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
> there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
> there is.

I fell so silly. I did not think to check B&H. They have very good
prices on paper and ink.

eeb912

www.atlex.com

Excellent source for supplies for your excellent new printer. I love mine.

Liz

"Andrew McDonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kl2Qa.97646$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...
> Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
> there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
> there is.
>
> Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

Jim Polaski

In article <kl2Qa.97646$(E-Mail Removed) nk.net>,

http://www.digitalartsupplies.com/

--
Regards,
JP

Macintosh for productivity. Linux for servers. Palm/Visor for mobility. Windows to feed the Black Hole in your IT budget

nobody nowhere

Is this genuine Epson semigloss paper (S041332 for A4, and S041334 for
A3)?

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Jeffrey Cohen
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>Cosco. Epson semi-gloss paper in packages of 100 for $24.00. Ink
>cartridges for about $35% less than retail (packaged in pairs).
>
>JC
>
>Andrew McDonald wrote:
>> Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
>> there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
>> there is.
>>
>> Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

Nobody

Rafe B.

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 01:11:44 GMT, Andrew McDonald <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
>there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
>there is.
>
>Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

Excellent lists of vendors at:

http://welcome.to/epson-inkjet

Be forewarned, though -- the 2200, being a pigment ink printer,
is fussy about the papers it will print on. Glossy surfaces will
be trouble.

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com

Annika1980

If you're in a hurry try www.pcconnection.com.

I've ordered stuff at midnight and had it delivered before I woke up the next
morning. I don't know how they do it. I think the stuff is shipped from a
warehouse a couple of miles from my house.

Burnell Stover

I mentioned two other sources for paper in earlier reply. Just wanted to add
that I am also thinking about buying the 2200, and in reading some of the
reviews about this printer it sounds like it is very important to use Epson
paper - and the exact kinds they specify - to get best results.

"Andrew McDonald" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:kl2Qa.97646$(E-Mail Removed) thlink.net...
> Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
> there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
> there is.
>
> Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

Ender

wrote:

>Finally bought a real photo printer. I love the quality but wonder if
>there is a cheaper source for paper and ink than CompUSA. I am sure
>there is.
>
>Can someone point me to a source for supplies?

Try Epson itself. It is very cheap, and also Dell. I just bought ink
from Dell, which was the cheapest around for an Epson 780. Delivery
comes in 2-3 days or less.

GH