Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Charger Ansman powerline 6

Charger Ansman powerline 6

Yves

Does somebody have experince with the Ansman Powerline 6 charger ?

I'm intersted in the following features :

individual monitoring (leds - status)
charging 6 cels in one time
rapid charging

Are those systems limited to some capacity. For instance if it works now
with cel of 2200 mAh, should they work with the future 2500 mAh or upper ?

Thanks for advinsing.

--
Yves VDM --------------------------
-------- http://gallery.mipsology.com

Bob Salomon

In article <(E-Mail Removed) rg>,
"Yves" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Does somebody have experince with the Ansman Powerline 6 charger ?
>
> I'm intersted in the following features :
>
> individual monitoring (leds - status)

Yes
> charging 6 cels in one time

Any number from 1 to 6 inserted in any order or time, NiCd or NiMh AAA
or AA.
> rapid charging

Yes with auto switching to trickle as each cell reaches full charge.
Also discharge button.

> Are those systems limited to some capacity. For instance if it works now
> with cel of 2200 mAh, should they work with the future 2500 mAh or upper ?

No news about 2500 mAh cells.

--
HP Marketing Corp.

Rafe B.

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:34:21 GMT, Michael Beacom
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi-
>
>Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will work with both 35mm & 120?
>
>Thanks,
>]mike

Nikon LS-8000. About $2400 these days.

rafe b.
http://www.terrapinphoto.com

Mxsmanic

Michael Beacom writes:

> Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will work
> with both 35mm & 120?

Nikon LS-8000 ED.

Tetractys

Michael Beacom wrote:

> Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will
> work with both 35mm & 120?

I would have recommended the Nikon, but I see
a number of folks already have. Let me only add
that I have used an older model for about five years
now and it runs flawlessly. It's built like a tank.

Michael Beacom

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Michael Beacom <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi-
>
> Anyone have a favorite film scanner that will work with both 35mm & 120?
>
> Thanks,
> ]mike

Thanks for the replies- Just what was needed!

Cheers
Mike

Tenergy T6278 Universal Smart Charger, Finally a Good Charger forC & D NiMH cells SMS Digital Photography 0 07-09-2008 12:03 AM
Powerline ethernet gene martinez Cisco 5 02-22-2006 11:52 PM
24/7hrs Computer Tech Support Powerline! Kristina Judge Computer Information 0 10-09-2004 05:17 AM
Powerline ethernet TT Computer Support 0 04-30-2004 10:07 PM
Powerline Ethernet Jim PKP Computer Support 7 03-02-2004 06:01 PM

Advertisments