Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Olympus C-3000 [no zoom, no TIFF]

Olympus C-3000 [no zoom, no TIFF]

Baka Baba

Hello, I have Olympus c-3000 for almost two years now. It's been
working great until lately that my ZOOM function is not working (or
I'm doing something wrong)

I USED to be able to set camara to [check] taken picture on LCD screen
before I decide to keep (save) it. With this, I can see what I just
took, zoom it and move it left/right/up/down to a position I want and
then hit OK to save. (Like ZOOM and CROP) It would save my editted
picture.

NOW...it doesn't work anymore. It let me zoom/crop but when I hit
[ok] to save, it saves original form not the editted form.

Also, my TIFF mode doesn't work. I have 128 viking smart media card
but my camera doesn't let me pic the TIFF option. It skips.

If you have Olympus, could you please help me with these? Thank you.

/BB

Todd Walker

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
> Hello, I have Olympus c-3000 for almost two years now. It's been
> working great until lately that my ZOOM function is not working (or
> I'm doing something wrong)
>
> I USED to be able to set camara to [check] taken picture on LCD screen
> before I decide to keep (save) it. With this, I can see what I just
> took, zoom it and move it left/right/up/down to a position I want and
> then hit OK to save. (Like ZOOM and CROP) It would save my editted
> picture.

The C3000 doesn't have an in-camera cropping function. Perhaps you
THOUGHT that was happening before but it wasn't.

--
Todd Walker