Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > APS Film Scanning - UK

APS Film Scanning - UK

Kidda

Hi all,

I know this is not really the place to ask, but I'm gonna ask anyway!

I have about 20 APS films which I'd like to get scanned onto CD...can
anybody recommend a good way to do this?

Jessops want to charge a fortune...there must be a cheaper way?

Cheers

Lee

CSM1

"Kidda" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:y2VPa.7852$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi all,
>
> I know this is not really the place to ask, but I'm gonna ask anyway!
>
> I have about 20 APS films which I'd like to get scanned onto CD...can
> anybody recommend a good way to do this?
>
> Jessops want to charge a fortune...there must be a cheaper way?
>
> Cheers
>
> Lee

Cheaper to have a lab do it for 20 rolls.

List of UK labs.
http://www.acecam.com/uk-photo-labs.html

http://www.colab.com/
http://www.colab.com/prices/imageCD.html price list says 10 for roll of
APS/35mm transfered to CD. That would cost about 200.

List of film scanners. Pick one. The Minolta Scan Dual III is about $300
USD or about 184 GBP.
http://www.scantips.com/basic13f.html

A review: