Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > SCANROM 4E

SCANROM 4E

AGGIEBILL

Has anyone had experience using the scanrom 4e in winxp? I have a brand new
unit but it only has drivers for win95.

Thanks

Marvin Margoshes

"AGGIEBILL" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:LGUPa.5725$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Has anyone had experience using the scanrom 4e in winxp? I have a brand

new
> unit but it only has drivers for win95.
>
> Thanks

Look in the manufacturer's Web site for driver. If there is none there,
try using the driver you have. Visioneer had no WinXP driver for my 6200
scanner, but the one for WinMe worked. As a precaution, make a System
Restore point before you install the driver. If anything goes wrong, you
can easily get back to where you were.