Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Nikon D100: 2 lenses for travel? <-- Thanks, all!

Re: Nikon D100: 2 lenses for travel? <-- Thanks, all!

Maureen

"mikey2" <mikey2@this_newsgroup> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I see I have some things to consider before heading to Scotland next
> month.

Whereabouts in Scotland are you visiting? Hope the weather holds and the
midgies don`t bite too much!!!!

Maureen

mikey2

We will spend a couple nights in London, then several nights in
Edinburgh, then a week or so near Inverness. My wife's family
originally came from the Inverness area, and she wants to see places
she has read about in journals.

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:22:54 +0100, "Maureen"
<maureendotdoigatbtinternetdotcom> wrote:

>"mikey2" <mikey2@this_newsgroup> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> I see I have some things to consider before heading to Scotland next
>> month.

>Whereabouts in Scotland are you visiting? Hope the weather holds and the
>midgies don`t bite too much!!!!
>
>Maureen

Maureen

"mikey2" <mikey2@this_newsgroup> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> We will spend a couple nights in London, then several nights in
> Edinburgh, then a week or so near Inverness. My wife's family
> originally came from the Inverness area, and she wants to see places
> she has read about in journals.
>
> On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 14:22:54 +0100, "Maureen"
> <maureendotdoigatbtinternetdotcom> wrote:
> >Whereabouts in Scotland are you visiting? Hope the weather holds and the
> >midgies don`t bite too much!!!!
> >
> >Maureen

I think you will enjoy the Inverness area. Try slightly further north too.
Coastal area around Elgin and quieter areas like Findhorn Bay, etc.

I am in Perthshire. Also nice and scenic.

Have a nice time.

Maureen